Advanced Flexible Packaging for a World of Applications
Welcome to Curwood, where customer applications drive a world of innovative flexible packaging.
Known around the globe for technological leadership in high-barrier packaging, Curwood is a preferred supplier of advanced packaging materials and systems for the food, beverage, household, industrial and personal care industries.
We invite you to explore the possibilities.
- Curwood Wins Two Packaging Association of Canada (PAC) Awards
- Curwood’s EZ Open Block-Tite® Bulk Cheese Packaging Wins Flexible Packaging Achievement Award for Technical Innovation
- Curwood Gains Exclusive Rights to Supply Tray & Lidding Film for Innovative MicVac® Technology in North, South & Central America for Fresh, Chilled Ready Meals
- Haliburton International Foods Taps Curwood’s Newest Liquiflex® Packaging Technology to Accelerate Speed, Agility and Cost Savings
- Hormel Honors Curwood for the Second Consecutive Year with 2011 “Spirit of Excellence” Award
Event: September 23-25, 2013
Visit us at Pack Expo booth #758 and 558, September 23-25, in Las Vegas, NV.
How Easy Is This?!
SlimFlex® stick packaging offers single-serve packaging for popular grab ‘n go products like yogurt or powdered beverages. Featuring effortless opening and complete removal of the stickpack top for easy dispensing.
A Bemis Company
Curwood is part of Bemis Company, Inc., the largest flexible packaging company in the Americas and a major manufacturer of pressure sensitive materials used for labels, decoration and signage.