Single-Serve Coffee Packaging
On-the-Go Cup & Lid, Stickpack and Pod Packaging Technology
Curwood provides the industry’s broadest selection of fresh high-barrier options for small-format, single-serve coffee and specialty beverage packages. From high-barrier structures for pod packages to cup & lidding for the latest individual brew systems to stickpacks for powders and mixes, Curwood has a package for the on-the-go coffee culture. Superior graphic capabilities deliver big impact and branding for even the smallest packages.
- Cup & Lidding Systems for single-serve brew-cups, creamers and more
- Multi-Ply Foil and Non-Foil Films for pod packages of ground coffee
- SlimFlex® Stick Packaging for powders, mixes such as instant coffees and creamers
|Sustainability Information||Convenience Features||Visual Enhancements|
- Cheese Packaging
- Coffee Packaging
- Consumer & Industrial
- Convenience Food Packaging
- Liquid Products Packaging
- Meat Packaging
- Pizza, Pasta, Bakery Packaging
Do Away with Poor Stickpack Opening Performance!
Curwood's exclusive IntegraStart™ technology opens easily, tears completely and pours effortlessly for the most reliable stickpack opening in the business.
The Next Big Packaging Idea
As a global leader in the material science of coffee packaging, Curwood works side by side with processors to develop materials that optimize the latest equipment technologies and capitalize on market trends.